Laine - Issue 15 - The new look was created by Kyiv-born Marina Veziko, one of Finland’s leading designers and the Graphic Designer of the Year 2021.
The new modern, dynamic direction celebrates knitwear and the world of fibre in a fresh way.
- 148 pages.
- 12 knitting patterns (both charts and written instructions provided): 6 sweaters, 2 cardigans, 2 shawls, 1 hat, and 1 pair of socks.
- An interview with knitwear designer Lindsey Fowler on postpartum depression and how knitting offered her an identity outside motherhood.
- An article on how sheep help to save endangered biotopes.
- NEW! Jeanette Sloan Talks Fibre – a regular article on Jeanette chatting with interesting people. In this issue, she meets Rose Sinclair, an academic researcher, author and lecturer.
- NEW! Five Ways by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro. In this issue, Päivi explores 5 ways how knitting can be used as a tool for change.
- NEW! Where I Knit – a regular piece that pictures people knitting in their favourite spot.
- Seasonal recipes to inspire your autumn cooking.
- Book reviews.